advising on the following key areas
Pam Johnston (Chair), Jennifer Larson (Vice Chair), Eleni Liloglou, David Leung, Alexsandro Lautherbach, Lucy Bates, Richard Evans.
- Development pathway, education and accreditation for referees
- Making recommendations on referees for competitions
Eileen Bartlett (Chair), Anita Laszlo, Chew Zi Qun, Heather Lowden, Michaela Rihackova, Samuel Andrejcik, André Tavares, Scott Martin
- Athletes pathway from grass roots to elite
- Coach education system
Competition and Rules Committee
Joep Pelsser (Chair), Lee Hae Jeong, Marco Dispaltro, Ken Poon, Greg Polychronidis, Sandra Monteiro, Martina Kincesova, Glynn Tromans, Charles Hordenneau, Maria Valdes .
- Boccia rules
- Competition system (including competition manual)
- Bid process
- Technical Delegate recommendations for competitions
- World ranking system
Shail Maharaj (Interim Chair), Dawn Ibrahim, Jordan Chi Hang Liu, Ana Moreira, Jorge Parra, Vivian Shieh, Ali Lalani.
- Classification rules
- Classifier education
- Classifier recommendations for competitions
Jon Morgan (Chair), Marta Mascarenhas, Romuald Schmidt.
Define the bidding procedure
Evaluate bids received
Review competition reports
Recommend Technical Delegate appointment
Revise Host organiser contracts
Update Competition Pathway
Daniel Michel (Chair), Grigorios Polychronidis (vice-Chair), Kwan Hang Wong, Stephania Ferrando, Michaela Balcova, Mohamed Liakath Aziz
1. To seek athletes’ opinion on issues of major importance in Boccia through as wide a network
of enquiry as possible.
2. To keep BISFed regularly informed of athletes’ opinion on issues of major importance.
3. To report to BISFed on organisational issues that may arise in connection with athlete
participation and safety at the different competitions organised under BISFed.
4. To provide opinions on specific issues of athlete interest that may be entrusted to it by BISFed.
5. To be the link between active athletes and BISFed.
6. To communicate and consult with other Committees where appropriate.
7. To promote and foster the worldwide development of Boccia.
8. To attend or host athletes’ meetings during major BISFed-sanctioned competitions.